This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the TSP Login:
STEP BY STEP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://www.tsp.gov/sitehelp/accountaccess/accountAccess.shtml . You should now be entering the TSP login site. (NOTE: Some reminders you need to remember are also shown at the login page.)
2. Click on the "Log in" link enclosed in a brown box on the right upper corner of the screen. You will then be redirected to another page.
3. Enter your 13-digit account number or user ID in the respective fields.
4. Enter your 8-character web password in the "8-character password" field. (NOTE: For your security, the TSP automatically masks your account number or user ID and Web password when you log into your account. To verify the account number or user ID you entered, click "Unmasked" tab. Remember to protect your unmasked account number or user ID so that others will not see it.)
5. Click on the "Login" link enclosed in a brown box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
6. You should now be getting into your TSP account after the system recognizes your TSP user ID and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your user ID and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. In that case, click on either links; "Forgot your account number or user ID?", "Forgot your password?", "Accessing your account for the first time?", "Problems accessing your account?".
3. If you forgot your account number or user ID, enter https://www.tsp.gov/tsp/forgottenAccount.shtml to request for your TSP account number. (NOTE: Your are required to provide your social security number to continue with this process.)
4. If you forgot your password, enter https://www.tsp.gov/tsp/forgottenpwd.shtml to request for a new web password. (NOTE: You are required to provide your 13-digit account number or your user ID. You must also choose if the password is for "My Civilian Account" or for "My Uniformed Services Account".)
5. If this is your first time accessing your account, enter https://www.tsp.gov/sitehelp/accountaccess/accountAccess.shtml to be brought back to the main login page and be reminded of the points to consider with the TSP login process.
6. If you have problems accessing your account, enter https://www.tsp.gov/sitehelp/accountaccess/troubleshooting.shtml to view some points with the troubleshooting login errors.
Do you still have problems with your TSP Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact TSP through the following:
1. Enter in your browser, the URL: https://www.tsp.gov/participantsupport/contact/contactTSP.shtml to go to the TSP contact page.
2. Call them:
Telephone: 1-TSP-YOU-FRST (1-877-968-3778)
TDD: 1-TSP-THRIFT5 (1-877-847-4385) for hearing-impaired participants.
International callers who cannot use the toll-free number should call (404) 233-4400 (not toll free).
3. For Fax or mail instructions, go to https://www.tsp.gov/participantsupport/contact/sendingFaxMail.shtml
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the TSP Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into your TSP account in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the TSP Login process.
Shortcut to TSP Login page here...
Watch the video and follow the steps to login to your TSP account.
Follow the steps on how to reset the password of your TSP account.
Get connected with TSP with the following contact details.
Your opinion of TSP:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...